Pumpkin hand pie #Breadbakers
I'll die for eating pies anytime.... I tried this time a sweet pie with yummy pumpkins and nuts.........A simple filling and crusty pie yummmmm............This is for bread bakers hosted by Wendy.
- 11/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup ice water
- Combine flour, salt, and sugar. Add butter mix until mixture resembles bread crumbs and Sprinkle with ice water and mix the dough into a rough dough.
- Fold plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Pumpkin filling:
- pumpkin small cubes- 1/2 cup
- sugar- 2 tbsp
- chopped nuts- 1 tbsp
- butter- 1 tsp
In a pan add butter and pumpkin saute well. when it cooks well add sugar and nuts saute till it thickens and allow them to cool.
- On a floured piece of parchment paper, roll the dough flat and cut into rectangled shape fill the stuffing and fold into half .Seal them by piercing them on the sides with fork. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°c for 35 mins.
Let's take a look at the other Fall Flavors being shared today
- Apple Crumb Quick Bread from Food Lust People Love
- Apple Raisin Bread from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Browned Butter Butternut Squash Bread from Sizzling Tastebuds
- Buttermilk Wheat Bread from Magnolia Days
- Eggless Apple Sage Cheddar Scones from Spill the Spices
- Fall Harvest Bread from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Fig Focaccia from My Catholic Kitchen
- Harvest Grains Bread from Hostess At Heart
- Mr. Potato Bread from What Smells So Good?
- Multigrain Bread With Seeds from Sneha's Recipe
- Pumpkin and Apple Cornmeal Griddle Cakes from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pumpkin Bread Bowls from La cocina de Aisha
- Pumpkin Bread Dinner Rolls from Sara's Tasty Buds
- Pumpkin Bread Rolls from SpiceRoots
- Pumpkin Bread Rolls from I Camp in my Kitchen
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Recipes, Food and Cooking
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls from Bread Therapy
- Pumpkin Hand Pie from CookingClub
- Pumpkin, Poppy & Papaya Seeded Breadsticks from G'Gina's Kitchenette
- Pumpkin Raisin Bagels from Cook's Hideout
- Pumpkin Saffron Yeast Biscuits from The Schizo Chef
- Pumpkin Scones from A Baker's House
- Red Grape, Olive & Goat Cheese Schiacciata (Tuscan Focaccia) from Ruchik Randhap
- Sesame Seeded Semolina Bread from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Sourdough Pumpkin Bread from Passion Kneaded
- Spicy Pumpkin Yeast Bread from Mayuri’s Jikoni
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.